Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Any more small classes?

I was just thinking about the advantage of small classes over lectures, where I get to interact with people of different faculties and naitonalities. I've taken WP2201A Expository Writing in Language Death, SP1202 Communicating with the Academy and ES2007S Professional Communication, all have 15-16 people per class.

Now I wonder, how many other modules in NUS has small classes for teaching communication and essay writing? I've always taken one essay writing module every semester, I'm afraid of breaking that pattern in Semester 2 of AY2010/2011. Studying mathematics without changing subjects is something I know I won't be able to bear.

I'll be sourcing for essay writing modules in School of Design & Environment in December, to hope I can find light at the end of the dark tunnel...

$W?h0w$


1 comment:

  1. Dear Sir,

    do you still have any math notes from NUS? especially lvl 3000 and above?

    I am math undergrad majoring in pure math.. currently struggling a bit with the syllabus, would like to study in advance.

    Do you mind emailing some of them to me at yodogyo@gmail.com?

    I would also love to take a look at your honours thesis, to learn from it.


    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete